lunes, 24 de febrero de 2014

MERCAT LA BOQUERIA
This is a very nice little food market located in the center of Barcelona, there you can find tons of juices of many flavors and also diverse fruits ! I drank a coconut (my favorite fruit) juice and it was delicious ! the place where the market is now located was when in 1217 meat sellers would set their tables and sell ! And years after that in 1840 they decided to make it an official market and then built what it now is.
If you like historic places and you also like to drink a really nice juice or smoothie you should visit this !!! I hope you can ! Imagen
Imagen

2 comentarios:

  1. Hi darling,
    I have nominated you for the " liebster award "!
    Check out my blog for the rules and questions being asked to you:

    http://www.bonjourfashionblog.com/2014/02/my-liebster-award-nomination.html#more

    xx
    Nes

    ResponderEliminar