lunes, 24 de febrero de 2014

CONCEALERS AND HIGHLIGHTERS 
Imagen

Concealers and highlighters can make a huge difference in you makeup routine, the will hel you look flawless, hiding all those small imperfections on our face, here are the ones I use and recommend !

Correctores e iluminadores hacen una gran diferencia en tu rutina de maquillaje, te ayudarán a verte perfecta, escondiendo todas esas pequeñas imperfecciones en tu cara, aquí están los que uso y recomiendo !

This is the Yves Saint Laurent highlighter named, TOUCHE ÉCLAT or radiant touch, I recently bought this, because my sister told me too, so I decided to give it a chance, after all I´ve been reading and hearing really good comments about this product since a long time ago. You most know this already because it is really popular, since day one I haven´t stopped using it because it is really easy to apply, I even carry it in my bag in case there is some missing spot ! hahaha It is great ! I have it in #2 ! and I normally use it for dark circles.
Este es el iluminador de Yves Saint Laurent, llamado TOUCHE ÉCLAT o radiant touch, lo compré recientemente porque mi hermana me lo recomendó, así que decidí darle una oportunidad, después de todo he estado leyendo y escuchando muy buenos comentarios acerca de este producto desde hace un tiempo. Lo deben conocer porque es muy popular, desde el primer día no lo dejo de usar porque es muy fácil de aplicar, incluso lo llevo en mi bolso es caso de que se me haya olvidado algún guequito! jajaja es genial! Lo tengo en #2 ! y normalmente lo uso para las ojeras !
Imagen
OK ! first I have to say that I loovee ! Benefit ! they make my life complete ! hahaha I definitely own many many things from benefit and I totally recommend it ! ok well, this is the fake up concealer, as you see it comes as a lipstick, witch makes it really easy to apply, before i got the highlighter you saw first I used to use this one for my dark circles, but now I prefer to use it for other little dark spots I have on my skin, this leaves you the skin on your face really soft, that is definitely what I like the most about the fake up ! I have it in #02 medium. Sometimes I still use it for my dark circles and to cover some parts of my face better, this will also help you when you are applying makeup all over your face because it works as a really good primer in those areas that you are applying it !
OK ! primero debo decir que me encantaaaa! Benefit ! hacen mi vida completa ! jajaja Definitivamente tengo muchas muchas cosas de Benefit y lo recomiendo totalmente ! ok bueno, este es el corrector fake up, como puedes ver viene como una pintura de labios, lo que lo hace muy fácil de aplicar, antes de que tuviese el iluminador que vieron primero, solía usar este para la ojeras, pero ahora lo prefiero usar solo en las marcas oscuras que tengo sobre la piel, esto te deja la piel de la cara realmente suave, eso es lo que más me gusta de fake up! lo tengo en #02 medium. Algunas veces sigo usando este para las ojeras y para cubrir algunas partes de mi cara mejor, esto también te ayuda cuando estas aplicando maquillaje sobre toda tu piel porque funciona como un primer en esas áreas en donde quieras aplicarlo !
Imagen
Also from Benefit this is the Stay don´t stray concealer/primer this  works as a primer for concealers and eyeshadows, what this will make is that it wont let your eyeshadow vanish before the day or night is over ! this makes your makeup last longer than you can imagine ! I put it as a concealer because sometimes we have those pimples that are hard to cover and this is definitely the concealer that has work for me the best for that task. To apply this I use a liquid make up brush and it is perfect for this !
También de Benefit, este es el stay don´t stray corrector/primer, esto funciona como primer para correctores y sombras de ojos, lo que esto hace es que no dejará que tu sombra de ojos desaparezca antes de que se acabe el día o la noche! Esto hará que tu maquillaje dure más tiempo de lo que te imaginas! Lo coloco como corrector porque muchas veces tenemos esos granitos difíciles de cubrir y definitivamente este corrector a funcionado muy bien para eso. Para aplicarlo uso una brocha para base líquida que es perfecta para esto ! 

1 comentario:

  1. Great post! I have heard nothing but great things about the Yves Saint Laurent highlighter! Will definitely have to give it a whirl! And I love Benefit too! (Slight addiction...)

    Lauren xx

    keepcalmitsonlyablog.blogspot.co.uk

    ResponderEliminar