viernes, 7 de marzo de 2014

REVIVE

There is a really nice place for smart eating at Madrid ! and it is great ! I tried it a few days ago and ate healthy and delicious food! It is the new fast food alternative !
Imagen

Imagen
They are famous because of their juices, but I wasn´t felling any juicy that day, I will definitely come back and try one! I ordered a turkey sandwich and a pumpkin soup, both were great and I totally recommend them :D smile and eat healthy!
Son famosos por sus jugos, pero no me sentía muy de jugos ese día, definitivamente volveré a probarlos! Ordené un sandwich de pavo y una sopa de auyama que estaban buenísimos y los recomiendo totalmente! :D sonríe y come sano !  

HERE IS THE LINK TO THEIR WEB ! AQUÍ ESTÁ EL LINK A SU WEB!
http://www.revivejuicebars.es/

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario