jueves, 15 de mayo de 2014

FIRST STREET STYLE POST

    My friend at the waffle place










    Well this is the very first post of this segment, I wanted to bring to the page a little street style, for me street style is what most inspire my daily looks and I always get to see pretty cool looks on the street, so it occurred to me, why not to take pictures of of the people who are not afraid of showing who they are through their clothes and also I love the ones who take risks with they wardrobe and they turn out to be amazing ! 
    This first post is from my friend Andy, and that was in Boston. She changes her style a lot, but lately I have been seeing her more minimal and I love that, she looks very cute, and her outfits are always very clean, most of the time she has beautiful accessories and for this one I love the scarf. She is wearing a black velvet short which matches perfectly and fit really good on her ! 
    (she didn´t want me to take a picture and I told her "just look at your phone !" hahaha)

    Bueno esta es la primera foto de este segmento, quería traer a la pagina algo de estilo de calle, para mi el estilo de calle es lo que mas me inspira en mis looks de todos los días y siempre tengo la oportunidad de ver looks muy cool en la calle, así que se me ocurrió , por que no tomar fotos de las personas que no tienen miedo de expresar quienes son con su ropa y también aquellos que toman riesgos y terminan siendo asombrosos!
    Esta primera foto es de mi amiga Andy, y fue tomada en Boston. Ella cambia mucho de estilo, pero últimamente la he visto mas minimalista i eso me encanta, se ve muy bien, y sus conjuntos siempre son muy limpios, la mayoría de las veces tiene algún accesorio bello, en este caso sería la bufanda. Esta usando unos shorts de terciopelo que funcionan perfecto con las otras texturas y ademas le queda muy bien !
    (ella no quería que le tomara fotos así que le dije "tu solo mira a tu teléfono!" jajaja)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario